Friday, March 31, 2006

We're Moving!

San Diego, here we come! And this is not an April Fool's joke. I wanted to do a longer blog entry for this announcement (and perhaps that will come as we get more details), but suddenly time has become of the essence! Excuse the "For Sale" ads for a bit. If nothing else, it might be pleasant to view all of the goods we had to go out and get as we settled in. Hopefully getting rid of them isn't half the task that buying them was.

Anyone with contacts in San Diego, let me know. We need to know about neighborhoods and I need a job!

Heidelberg Apartment for Rent / Wohnung zu Vermieten

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Hey Hey Kel!
    I know that Kevin D. lives there now. And I certainly know that I will be visiting you guys there. Did Ryan get a fancy shiny new job?

    ReplyDelete