Friday, February 08, 2008

Jogged Memory

As I was perusing one of my old friend's flickr pictures, I came across this one, which made me jealous because I had been planning on taking a picture of one of the many statue of liberty people outside of all the tax places. What's different about this one, though, is she really reminds me of one of The Letter People. Heh. The Letter People. I'm not sure if anyone else had The Letter People in kindergarten, but they freaked. me. out. Go figure that when I search for them on youtube, the scariest one of them all--Mr. T with his Tall Teeth--is one of the first episodes that pops up. If you even make it to the part where they start a dialogue (around 2:25) it's kind of hilarious to see how much they overcompensated on the t sound. Mr. M should have worn a raincoat:



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment