Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Task #16: Nearby Park

Marcy says, "Feed the storks (I'm serious!) and the squirrels and ducks that you'll find in a park not far from you. Wear pink or blue depending on your wish from the stork you feed. :) (Hey, I didn't say the wish has to be coming true any time soon!) I hear they like bread to eat, so bring that with you."

I've endlessly searched after the answer to this task and finally settled on this nameless nearby park. The description fit Luisen Park in Mannheim the best, but seeing as there was already a Luisen Park task, I assumed that we were, perhaps, talking about a different nearby park with ducks and squirrels (but I haven't seen any storks...maybe an indication that the stork might not visit. Who knows? I am wearing blue jeans, however.) The only other problem was that feeding the animals (in 95% of the parks I've seen around here) is verboten. Nonetheless, here's a park not far from our apartment, next to the Stadtbücherei (city library), with some ducks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:56 AM

    I can't remember, but I think it was the first park you mentioned, and yeah, I know you were already there to take a boat ride too...
    Blue jeans, huh? :) I heard there were storks there. I read it somewhere. Or maybe I'm losing my mind.
    Marhs

    ReplyDelete