Monday, July 17, 2006

The Past Two Months



Admittedly the mob(b?)logging fell flat because I started feeling very concerned about dollar signs on my upcoming cingular bill since I lack a "media package" on my plan and was sending images from Europe, no less.

For those wondering why the hell we went back to Europe after having just moved from there, it was long ago planned by my mom to take my brother, Ryan, and me on this Mediterranean cruise. If any of these three people die, I get their money. Basically I just missed a nice, clean, evidence-free opportunity to cash in. (If, on the other hand, I die, my life is worth a measley $200 to Ryan. Even then I think he can't collect until social security kicks in) Then again, if you fall/are pushed off a boat around Greece your chances of survival are probably better with 1400 islands hanging out in the Aegean, Mediterranean, and Ionian Seas. Looks like I'll have to wait until that cruise to the Easter Islands.

Pics on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment