Monday, May 05, 2008

Add to Any

FINALLY. Easy code that incorporates all social bookmarking sites into 1 freaking button. You'll notice the new button at the bottom of this post--10 times better than the mish-mash of images that ended previous posts:



Thank you Add to Any.

Why is Add to Any better than Add This? Because if you don't see the service you use, a search bar at the top of the pop-up finds what you need, whereas Add This limits you to the services they choose to list.

Fellow blog geeks will appreciate that Add to Any also created code for a feed services
button. See the subscription section at the bottom right of my sidebar for an example. And subscribe already. I'm not making money--just trying to make your life easier so you don't have to visit here every day!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, thank god someone I know is on top of this stuff. I don't even really know what Digg means (OK I know I don't know).

    ReplyDelete